Local Tech Repair: What I been up to

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

What I been up to

Figured I would talk about what I been up to these past few years and why I haven't been posting much.





Over the past 3 years I have started doing a new IT security for a startup that has taken a lot of my processing cycles and haven't had much time to focus on creating new content on here. Along with the G+ change and trying to figure out were I would end up has kinda made me unmotivated to really continue creating articles. I tried to start over on MeWe after the G+ shutdown though that just been as hard to start from scratch again. Though even though I have one of the largest Technology groups on the site its a fraction of the 256k member community I had on G+. Though if you like to join here is a link.


Over the past few years I been focusing on a lot of different topics in life between moving and trying to figure out what I want to do. I have moved up quickly in my career to the point I am doing less technical work and more managerial and training new security professionals. This definitely has effected my motivation to post more as an INTJ it takes a bit out of me doing teaching. But with that note I was asked by my coworkers to try to start writing more and explaining complex problems in defensive security. So I am going to try to make an effort to write more and try to do some video tutorials or just podcast type of videos on youtube.

Hope that all this will help you all continue improving your skills as it will improve mine to do it.
Thanks,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment