Local Tech Repair: Father's Day Tech Ideas

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Tech Ideas

Father's Day is coming up here soon and you will be hit with ads for all different type of tech trying to be sold for your days. so what are some ideas if you need some. I will try to help with some things I like and would enjoy to have. 

Yes I am a father and do enjoy tech but hey I am a tech geek I guess. I don't really need the best and newest type of gadget but these are some things I know I like.
Obviously there is gift cards and one of my favorite sites that I go on to buy things from is amazon. Mostly because they are large cheap and I get free 2 day shipping because I am a prime user.

Gift Cards


I love android recently my wife got a android tablet and I started looking at nicer ones. o this one is nice. The dual core Nvidia processor it just makes me just want to sit down and just look at it. This tablet also is Cnets top pick for android tablets as of June 10, 2011. It runs 3.1 android that is specifically built for tablet devices.
Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1-Inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi)

If your dad likes reading more than playing around on tablets or the tablet is to far out of your price range maybe a kindle will do him better. I use the amazon kindle so much that it is crazy I used it for school and I use it to read news and books. I could not imagine life with out it now that I have experienced the kindle
Kindle 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

If your looking for something that will help your dad then maybe look for a kinesis keyboard. These keyboards are expensive but help your dad from getting carpel tunnel in his hands from stressing his hands from typing.
Kinesis Advantage USB - Keyboard - USB - black

if you have suggestions of what would be nice or what you would like let us know.
thanks,
local tech repair admin


No comments:

Post a Comment