Local Tech Repair: What I been up to

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What I been up to

So what have I been up to recently? I haven't really had a huge amount of time to write posts on here like I would like to be able to do.




This year I have had the pleasure to move up in my company and start taking on more management and server role tasks. This has been taking a lot of my time learning powershell, oracle plsql, and more. I been still going through my security research and learning. I have had the opportunity to get more security related material to read and watch though still have not been able to find the time to go to a security conference this year so been stuck with just watching the talks between my studing.

I got my first house this year which has been taking way to much time away from my studies than I like to admit. But its part of growing up I am told.

All in all this year has been a great year for learning and making my self more noticeable in the security field. I have been trying to share my knowledge with others mostly in the Google Plus communities but also in some other communities. I still have many security related reading to finish up though starting to get very comfortable with the way to think about problems and taking my job experience in a corporate environment in hand and thinking if I was a black hat how would I do something.

Thank you everyone that has helped make this website make the Alexa ratings this year and hoping to be more involved and sharing more tips and tricks and security news with you guys in the coming year.

Thanks for Reading.
- Local Tech Repair Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment