Local Tech Repair: Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 Remove Custom Rom Count

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 Remove Custom Rom Count

For those that are flashing your phone and flashing custom roms you can sometimes trip the counter and when something goes wrong and you need to return your phone or send it in for warranty you need to have it read as 0. So how do you reset it?



The easiest way I have found to reset the counter is use an app called Root Triangle Away. What you need to do is flash original firmware and with root. Then use the app and have it flash your phone. Once that is done it will remove all the counts and reset it to normal. Then just flash Original firmware with out any root and you can return your phone or ship it for warranty.


I tried this out on my Samsung Galaxy s3 I747 and it worked very well. Its well worth it if your wanting to keep your warranty in tact and still be able to use your device to the fullest extent.

Thanks for reading,
Local Tech Repair Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment